Be a part of preserving history!
There are many ways you can make a difference and ensure the longevity of living history in her vessels and craftsmanship. All of them matter. We thank you.
- Sign up for our annual Work & Learn week, currently the J. & E. Riggin is the vessel to which we have given an education and work grant. We hope other vessels will participate in a Work & Learn week in the future.
- Make an in-kind donation of your time. The below list are the skills that could be most helpful.
- grant writing
- non profit consulting
- fundraising expertise
- marketing and pr
- web site work
- office skills
- bookkeeping skills
- Please consider acting as a board member
2. Spread the Word
- We are now on Facebook! Become a fan by adding Association for Maritime Preservation’s page to your Facebook profile. Help us spread the word!
- Let lovers of wooden boats and maritime history know about our blog.
- Let your coworkers know that we are a worthy recipient of corporate giving/match giving.
3. Make a Donation
There are numerous ways to make a tax advantaged donation to AMP